A trusted UHF radio, built for the harsh Australian climate
The TX4610 is ideal for the most rugged environments and is especially suited for use on ATVs, quad bikes and tractors. The TX4610 packs a lot of features into a compact chassis including a large, tri-colour backlit display, selcall and programmable channels.
The all-new IP67 microphone includes channel up/ down keys and a priority channel button making these functions a simple one-handed operation within a modern, waterproof and dustproof chassis. The TX4610 can be installed using either the supplied metal mounting bracket, or flush mounted with the optional MK008B flush mount kit to suit the user’s individual installation requirements.
The TX4610 is proudly designed and made in Australia, ensuring the rugged, high-quality design will offer years of reliable operation in ATV and farming vehicles.
- Compact size
- Ingress protection to IP67
- User Selectable Priority Channel
- User Selectable Open and Group Scan
- User Adjustable Squelch
- 5 Digit Selcall with Quiet Mode
- 50 In-Built CTCSS Codes
- 10 Selcall Memories
- Tricolour Backlighting
- ANI (Automatic Number Identification) and Alpha Labelling for Selcall.
- 19 Extra User Programmable Receive Channels (403-520 MHz).
- Australian Made
- 5 Year Warranty