The CD900 Series are high performance elevated feed mobile
antennas which can be used in virtually any mounting position.
When gutter or roof bar mounted, high above a vehicle, CD900
series antennas deliver a full 6.5dB gain over a quarter wave whip.
When mounted in other positions, such as on a vehicle fender or
bull bar, the elevated feed design places a large portion of the
antenna above the vehicle cabin, providing good all round
performance regardless of mounting position.
• Totally ground plane independent
• Elevated feed boosts radiating element above obstructions
• MSW25 "Phasemaster II™" whip section provides
unsurpassed performance and strength
• Quality construction - Choke assembly is crafted from solid
brass and available in both chrome and black finishes
• Supplied pre-terminated with FME connector and UHF adaptor
The CD931-71-75 has a black elevated feed, spring and